Monday, October 8, 2007

Fun in the Playhut

We found an excellent bargain at a garage sale a couple of weeks ago. There was a playhut for $5! Mommy put it away until I was bigger, but Angela came to visit on Saturday and she decided to pull it out. Turns out, I do quite well in this thing and I love the balls! So, it's STILL up in the living room because Mommy and Daddy have just as much fun as I do playing in this thing as does Herbie. Here's a video and some pictures so that you can join in the fun:



My first entry into the BallZone - Angela jumped right in:


Angela had no trouble getting into it!


Even Mommy fit - well, kindof...


And Val too...


Angela and I meet in the Ballzone


Angela gives me a big hug before she leaves. I had so much fun with her:


But I keep on playing. Here's a shot of me screaming with delight:


More fun (there's no good way to explain what I'm doing in this picture and not have it sound awful - think about it):


Swimming is the sea of balls:


Herbie watches with interest:


And he eventually joins in:


Last, a view of the entire Playhut ensemble. Can you believe all this for just $5!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment