Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Millersville University Homecoming 2009

Mommy here. I am proud to be a grad of Millersville University (1991). However, in all my years living right here near the university, I never attended a homecoming. This year, I saw it advertised in the papers for Saturday 10/24/09 and decided to give it a try. Turns out they have had a big parade the last few years and this year they also added a Fall Fest full of activities for families. It was so nice to be back on campus. I really enjoyed my 4 years there.

The parade was great. At the very end of it was an honest to goodness Calliope - how cool!



Xia had fun at the petting zoo:

Then Xia got her face painted. A cute pumpkin for a cute little pumkin!!



The Millersville Mascots - the Marauder on the left and Scully:

Xia gets her day as a Marauder:

Ah, the memories. Never in my days at MU did I think I'd be standing next to the pond with an almost 3 year old and a 7 month old strapped onto me with my husband taking my picture. Wow, a lot can happen in 17 years!

The swans are still there (though they get new ones every couple of years). Miller and Sville:

Isa being her adorable self:

Then we headed to Brooks Gym to hear Stephen Courtney and his Band of Friends:



What a great time. Thanks MU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment