Saturday, May 16, 2009

Isa's Baptism

Isa here. I had my big important day on Sunday 5/10/09 - my baptism! What a wonderful day.

Here's a pic of Xia running around in the cafeteria before mass:

Then, it took both Grandma AND Mommy to get me into my outfit. I wasn't real pleased:

Here's Mommy walking us to our seats:

Here we all are, my family - and my God family - the Volpes, and Father Leo:

Here is where Father Leo poured the water on me - WOW. I slept through the whole mass believe it or not, but I felt the power of the Holy Spirit:

We had a gathering in the cafeteria afterwards. Here are my proud Mommy and Daddy with me:

And here are my Godparents, Jim and Heather:

Here's my silly big sister enjoying her favorite, Chocolate Chip Cookie:

We were so happy that my Great Grandmom and Aunt Kathy made it:

And our friend Brian with Jim:

Of course Grandma was there:

Good friends Fred and John:

And Lyn and Tina with Heather:

I felt very snuggly in Heather's arms:

And slept like a baby (imagine that) in Great Grandmom's arms:

Xia and I with Great Grandmom and Aunt Kathy:

Xia with my Godsister Maryam (no, we did not coordinate the colors!):

Xia with the kids in my God family, Giana, Isaac and Maryam:

Here's a video of Xia and Isaac running around a pole:



And Maryam, Giana and Xia dancing:



A shot of Mommy, Daddy and me with Heather and Jim:

A shot of the families together:
Father Leo was able to stop by, here he is with Xia and Maryam:

And here he is with Daddy and me:

When it was all over and we were back home, Xia had fun opening all of the presents (I'm just not able to on my own... yet!):

What a truly blessed day!

4 comments:

  1. What a great baptism. Isa looked so beautiful in her dress. Xia did too. I love the picture of mommy and Isa in the church. priceless. (where they are walking together)

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this picture. What a pretty foot Isa! You all have such a beautiful family. I know you are enjoying this valuable time together.

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sheila! Thanks for stopping by and leaving all of the great comments :-) Isa does have cute feet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on you baptism Isa.

    ReplyDelete