Monday, September 15, 2008

First Trip to the Beach

On Saturday 8/23/08, Mommy, Daddy and I all drove down to Rehoboth DE to spend the day at the beach. We went to the house of one of Daddy's high school friends, Missy. Also, Daddy's good friend, Doug, and his daughter, Katherine, drove down too. Some other friends of Missy came too, so it was a big group of us that went to the beach. Luckily we got a really nice day.

I discovered I like the sand A LOT, but I'm not a big fan of the ocean at this point. It was okay to go in the water if Mommy or Daddy held me, but I sure didn't want to put my own feet down in it.

Here I am having a fine time in the sand:





Katherine loves the sand even more than me and the water too!

More random shots of me, Mommy couldn't get enough of me in my suit and hat:

Finally, a chance in Mommy's chair:

Then we cruised along the boardwalk. I had a lot of fun at the carnival there. Daddy took me on a fast car ride. Only problem, is we didn't see how fast it went until we were on it. Yikes! Most of the ride I spent buried against Daddy with one eye peeking out, but I stuck it out and didn't even cry or scream. Though you could tell I was pretty scared. Lesson learned, watch a ride the whole time through before sticking me on it guys!! Don't know if you'll be able to find me in the rush, but Daddy and I are in one of the cars...



Then I took a turn at the Duck Pond and won a beautiful butterfly...



All in all a great first trip to the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment