Friday, August 1, 2008

Trip to Willow Valley Park/Petting Zoo

On Wednesday 7/30/08, Daddy, Grammy and I went to the Willow Valley Resort's Park/Petting Zoo. A playgroup I belong to was going so there were lots of other kids there too.

First, Grammy and I look at some ducks in the pond:

Awww, come on Grammy, can't I go swim with them?

Okay, let's go play tic tac toe now...

Ha ha, I'm the 'X' Grammy - I've got you now with my next move - look, 2 chances to win!

C'mon Grammy, I heard there's a cool covered bridge around here somewhere...

Ooooh, this is so cool - a covered people-bridge:

Down the ramp I go...

And up the ramp I go...

Yeah Grammy, this is so much fun, let's break outta here:

We made it:

Lastly, I do my best to round up the ducks. Just like a little duck shepherd - is there such a thing? All right ducks, now listen up...

Hey, not THAT way!

C'mon quack quacks, let's get this line together right. Why are you all giving me your backsides!!

Now, that's more like it. I now have your full attention. Ready everybody? One, two, three... QUACK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment