Friday, August 1, 2008

A Sibling for Me? Dancing for Joy!

So Mommy and Daddy found out yesterday that I'm going to have a little brother or sister, God willing. We'd love all the prayers and positive energy you could send our way for a healthy first trimester and beyond. Mommy has heard it's not a good idea at her ripe old age of 39 to share this news so early in the game (only about 2 1/2 weeks along probably), but those of you who know my Mommy know she CANNOT hold something like this in! Heck, she let you see me moving around in her belly way back when - she's all about TMI and all...

Here's a little video of me this morning to brighten your day. This is the first time I've worn this dress and I really liked how it moved around my legs. Mommy thinks it's a bit too big, but I loved the length and frolicked around in it as you can see:



May you frolic in the joy that is life today!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What great news. You all are all in my prayers. How very exciting! I remember all of these feelings you must be having, so clearly, it was me a year ago...

    Love,
    Sheila
    Sharlet's mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go, Xia! Nice dance moves and that dress is beautiful too. You have such a radiant smile. I love your piggy tails, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you, Xia! You see, I was in the same situation as your Mommy one year ago. I hope your Mommy has a wonderful pregnancy. Just think, it will be YOU this time, feeling Mommy's belly moving :-)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo-Hoo! We are so excited for you. Congratulations!!!
    Love,
    Lynn, George, Mark and Leah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress Xia. Will keep you all in my thoughts and prayer for a healthy pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete