Friday, August 1, 2008

Time to Catch Up

Mommy has been pretty busy getting a workshop together that she's doing outside of her day job. She's doing some consulting which is good but taking up a lot of time. So this post is just a mish mash of happenings since I last updated you.

Sunday 7/20/08 Mommy decided she needed a picture of my cute yellow dress, so here it is:

Tuesday 7/22/08 Mommy put some piggy tails in my hair for the first time. Not just the little ones on top of my head but the side ones (if that makes any sense). Kept me nice and cool:

Wednesday 7/23/08 - went to my 18 month well baby check up. I'm healthy as can be. I am now 33 3/4 " long and 24lbs. 4oz. in weight. I have a big head (just like Mommy) at 19" circumference. I'm in the 95th percentile for height and 50th for weight, progressing along just fine :-)

Thursday 7/24/08 I had fun playing with my good playmate, Herbie:

On Friday 7/25/08 we went to a picnic open to the families of those who would be attending the Family-Centered Learning Conference the next day. We had a lot of fun meeting a bunch of families and Mommy had a wonderful time at the conference the next day.

Swinging with Daddy:

I can slide by myself now:



Monday 7/28/08 - Just me being my silly self. I enjoy taking shirts off and putting them back on, though I can only get them over my head; still can't master putting my arms in those little holes:

No comments:

Post a Comment