Sunday, January 27, 2008

This and That and Catching Up

Sorry I haven't posted for awhile. I got very sick for a week right after my birthday. Six days of fever and a couple of visits to the doctor. It was just some weird virus going around and I'm over it now. Also, Mommy had a bit of a scare when melanoma was found in a mole that was removed from her face. She had to have some minor surgery and is recovering quite well and they got ALL of the cancer - that's the good news! So, here's a little bit of this and that for the month of January.

First, here's a picture of my taken on Sunday 1/13 wearing a new shirt I got for my birthday from our good friend Fran. I was just starting to get sick:


Here I am on Wed 1/16 (yeah, wearing the same shirt, hey, I like it!) when I was pretty darn sick. Herbie felt bad for me and kept me company:

And here I am on Wed 1/23 feeling all better and playing with my alphabet blocks:

And lastly, a video of me on Sunday 1/20 enjoying the early morning sunlight hitting our little disco ball:

No comments:

Post a Comment