Monday, January 7, 2008

ANOTHER Family Christmas Get-Together

I think yesterday was officially the last day of Christmas. All of our family from the Eastern side of the state came to Aunt Kris and Uncle John's and we had a nice get together.

Here I am with Dennis (2nd cousin by marriage):

Oooh, more presents (that's my cousin-once-removed (cor) Clair, in the background, and Dash the puppy too):

Brigid (Claire's big sister), Claire and I enjoying our gifts as Mommy and their Mommy, Amy, look on:

Cousin, Katelyn, Claire, Great Grandmom and Grammy open gifts and watch:

Brigid showing me the Fisher Price Little People she and Claire got for me. Boy, these have changed a lot since my Mommy's Little People:

Lessons on how to play with the Little People:

And here is my 2nd cousin David with Daddy:

Here I can't decide if I should play with the cool bell or get to know Dash:



Ultimately, the bell wins:

No comments:

Post a Comment