Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I'm 8 months old!



Can you believe it?! My oh my how the time does fly... Today I am 8 months old. I fit in 12 month and sometimes 18 month clothing. 9 months is a tight fit - but only in length. Stuff is baggy around my middle, but the length, I just keep getting longer and longer...



You can't appreciate how my hair is also growing in these shots, going well over my ears now. I get around very quickly, still doing an inchworm type of crawl with occasional on all 4s moments. Just the other day I discovered how to point - so I'm pointing at everything. Apparently this is all very cute as I get quite the reaction from the 'rents when I point at stuff. I love to turn the pages of my board books too. I babble lots of consonants with vowels like dada mama baba lala - like to make raspberries and such. Mommy and Daddy have started doing weird stuff with their hands when its time to eat or put on shoes - something they call baby sign - don't know what it's all about, but it's quite interesting. They think in a couple of months I'll be doing these hand gestures back at them, we'll see...

Watch me grow by clicking below
Jan 5, 2007
Feb 5, 2007
Mar 5, 2007
Apr 5, 2007
May 5, 2007
Jun 5, 2007
Jul 5, 2007
Aug 5, 2007

2 comments:

  1. Xia, the baby sign stuff your parents are doing is great! I still use my signs for "more," "done," "splashy tub" and of course the one I made up on my own for "bunny." It's so much more fun when you can explain to them that you are getting grumpy because you want MORE peaches!
    Can't wait to see you again and maybe even play together someday!
    Love, Leah
    (and Lynn, George and Mark too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When will they ever get it that I don't want more peas but more peaches!? That's my favorite so far too. Mommy wrote down to set up a playdate with you guys, so you'll be hearing from her when I give her a chance to call!
    Love,
    Xia

    ReplyDelete