Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I'm taking Swimming Lessons

Angela has been taking swimming lessons at the YWCA since she was a little tyke like myself. Mommy and Daddy decided this would be a great way for Daddy and I to get out of the house and have some fun. Boy, were they right. I sure did have fun. I'll be going every Monday morning until the end of November. Miss Chris, my teacher, is wonderful.

Here I am splashing in the water:


And here I am with most of my class. Alex is a 9 month old on the left with his Mommy. Then there's me and Daddy. Next is Miss Chris and the other little boy and Mommy came late, so I didn't catch their names - next time...


And here's a clip from one of our warm up exercises:



What's really cool is Angela's class is right after mine. Here she is with her Mommy (they are in the back):

No comments:

Post a Comment