Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Story of Me Getting Into Daddy's Records

So, now that I'm a pretty good crawler and can get around quickly, I'd like to show you what Daddy caught me doing last Wed (9/12/07).

First some shots of me motoring around the living room:



Then I start to move to the restricted area, checking to see if I'm being watched (I always am doing that):


Thinking that no one is watching, I make my way on top of the record player:


Ah, sweet bliss, touching Daddy's records that I'm not supposed to touch. Is anything more rewarding? To be able to do what the big people do - this, my friends, is my daily goal!


Uh oh, quick, hands off the records, I've been caught! I'm afraid I don't hide the guilt from my face quickly enough:


Whew! My cuteness saves me once again. Daddy is laughing and I'm touching the records again. Boy, I've got these parents all figured out now. I'll never get in trouble if I just throw off my cute charm; piece of cake!

3 comments:

  1. I think part of why I so love to read this blog is because Xia always seems to be doing just what Leah did a few months ago. We actually piled pillows in front of George's CD collection to keep her from pulling them all out of order. I love how Xia looks over her shoulder to see if she's been caught. Too cute!
    Take Care,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday I figured out how to open up the entertainment center and push all those buttons. Funny, big pillows keep getting in front of stuff I want to get into too! Thanks for checking in.
    Love,
    Xia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Xia,
    Once, my dad found a bunch of rasins, a few pennies (they'll never figure out how I got a hold of them) and some pretzels stuffed into that slot where they put video tapes in the VCR. Dad was not happy, and soon after that they bought this thing that locked me out of the entertainment center for good. Of course now that I am 4 I can open it again, but now I don't want to stuff things in the machine that let's me watch my construction videos!
    Have fun staying one step ahead of your parents!
    Love,
    Mark (Lynn, George and Leah say hi too)

    ReplyDelete