Friday, March 6, 2009

Isa Says Hello

Hello out there - it's Isa. That's right, Xia's baby sister. Notice the new name of the blog: Xia&IsaLife (don't worry, the web address is remaining the same). There's a new kid in town, and it's me. You can look forward to Xia sharing some days and me sharing on other days. I guess it will all depend on what's happening in the Zimmerman household.

If you've been watching me twirl around in the box at the top right of the blog for awhile, you know that I'm due to arrive in about 3 weeks. It's getting a little cramped in my quarters and I hope to see you all real soon.

On Thursday 3/5/09, my Mommy's job had a really nice baby shower for me. Here are some pics of the day.

First, the cake. Bummer, I didn't even get to have any... I think Mommy wishes I would arrive by stork, but we all know that's not quite how it works...

My big sis got a few gifts of her own. Hmmm, I wonder if she realizes yet how much attention is going to be coming to me real soon!

Here's an outfit I will be wearing soon that says "I Love Mommy". Geez, haven't truly met the lady yet, isn't that a bit presumptuous? Just kidding, she's been treating me great so far. It may be getting cramped in here, but it's quite comfortable...

More presents. Just realize that this is the ONLY time I will be letting other people open MY gifts...

And a shot of some of the nice folks Mommy works with. Thanks everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment