Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Around the House

Just to catch you up on what's been going on for me the last week.

On Saturday 3/7/09, Mommy and Daddy went to a day retreat for church. They really enjoyed it. The focus was on marriage and they figured it would be a good shot in the arm before the family gets larger and time gets smaller with Isa's arrival. I love name tags, so I put them on Duckie and Elmo when they got home - what a cute couple:

On Tuesday 3/10/09, Mommy sang at Praise & Worship service at church (she does this the 2nd Tuesday of every month). Afterwards, some of the people had a nice little baby shower for Isa and gave us some lovely gifts. Here I am on Wednesday morning 3/11/09 playing with the balloons from Isa's God Family:



I was feeling very silly that morning as I then proceeded to put stickers on my face:

These shenanigans definitely put Mommy in a good mood before leaving for work!

Later that day, Daddy got some shots of me loving Herbie. I don't know if he loves how I give full body hugs, but I sure do love my "little buddy":



That's about it for now. We're all just waiting for Isa to come. We went to Mommy's weekly check up on Monday 3/16/09, and everything looks good. Isa is head down still and the midwife said she'd probably see us next week; no signs of early delivery at this point. We'll keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment