Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt with Playgroup

On Sat 3/15/08, my playgroup had an Easter Egg hunt at Alleha's house. What a great time.

Here, Daddy is showing me how it works...

Okay, so you look for these brightly colored plastic eggs and throw them in this basket. What the heck is this all about?

Nathan seems to be enjoying it...

Alleha's still thinking on it, but she does have the cutest peep basket! And the hat as well as the rest of her outfit speaks volumes on style!

Oh no, Ava is caught in a maze of tall, scary, wood-like shrubbery! Will she get the egg?

Here are 2 video clips of me trying to get eggs. I found that I don't like the feel of grass, so Daddy had to pick up the egg, then I would take it out of his hand:





After all of that hunting, we all worked up quite an appetite. Here we are enjoying some freshly cut grapes. I had to stay on top of getting my quota between Nathan and Brandon.

Geez Mom, I got as many grapes in my mouth as I can right now, but they're still eating them too, and now Ava is joining in - HELP!!

Well, not to worry. I think I got the most grapes anyway. All in all, a very fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment