Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Playgroup at My House

Mommy is a member of a great Parents group she found on Meetup.com - yes, Mommy finds everything online! It's called The Lancaster Working Moms/Parents Meetup Group Be sure to join up if this interests you.

We had a great time in my play room on Sunday 2/10/08. Megan and her son Nathan came. Huong and Eric and their daughter Alaya (not sure how to spell her name) came. Grisely and her son Kaden came. And Cherie (the group oranizer) and her daughter Ava also came. It was a full room for sure.

Here are Nathan, myself and Alaya. Can you tell I'm trying not to cry? I had bumped myself in the mouth, but no tears came.

Here's Nathan trying to break out of the glorified playpen as Mommy calls my play area:

Here Grisely is reading to Kaden as Alaya looks on:

If I remember correctly, Alaya is just 2 days older than me:

I guess Mommy didn't get a picture of cute little Ava, she's only a little over a week older. It's so nice to be with kids my age :-) I hope we get together again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment