Monday, July 16, 2007

Here's My Highchair

They started to feed me about 1 1/2 weeks ago. I gotta tell ya, I'm not real interested. I guess at 6 months I'm supposed to be, but for now, I more enjoy blowing raspberries as I eat my rice cereal than actually swallowing the goopy stuff. Mommy even made me my own sweet potatoes, not from a jar, and I just didn't want it. For now, they're sticking with the cereal stuff. I guess eventually I'll want to eat it, but for now, I like watching their frustration :-)

I think this picture captures my attitude about it all pretty well. "Go ahead, just try to get that spoon in my mouth..."


It should be obvious that this picture was taken BEFORE the feeding on Saturday (7/14/07). You should see what I look like afterwards. There is always more cereal on me, the bib, the chair and whoever is feeding me. You see, rice cereal has a tendency to travel quite far when being blown about by raspberries! It's all fun to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment