Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Just Me Being Cute

Here are some photos from last week of me being my cute self. I got to visit Grammy last week at her house for the first time. She usually comes to my house. I watched and fed the goldfish in her little pond and as you'll see, fell sound asleep in her loving embrace. Ahhh, life is good with a family full of love. So let the slideshow begin:

Not only do I enjoy sleeping on my belly these days (yeah, I know, danger danger - supposed to sleep on back - sorry, I can't help it!) but I also like pulling my knees up which puts my cute little butt up in the air:


Of course, I'm irresistible after a bath:



Yes, another sleeping pose - is there a dramatic future ahead for me? Am I an actress in the making?


Strike a pose (or 2):



Sweet slumber:

No comments:

Post a Comment