Saturday, February 12, 2011

We Finally Have a Dishwasher!

Mommy here. May I just say that life will NEVER be the same again. We have lived in this house almost 8 years without a dishwasher. It was one of the things I did not like about this house when we bought it (along with no central air). It wasn't so bad until the girls came along with all of their bottles and sippy cups and little containers, etc. I believe Daddy is even more excited than I am as he took over most of the dishwashing duties about 3 years ago.

Kudos to Leonard E. Good (Woodworking - Home Improvements) who created a totally matching cabinet with butcher block top to put the dishwasher in and Martin's Appliance in Brownstown who sold us the dishwasher and recommended Leonard. Leonard arrived at our home about 9am Friday 2/11/11 and everything was done by 7pm!! Amazing work and an exciting day at our house. Xia and Isa told me all about it when I got home from work.

So... here are some photos of our wonderful, newly installed dishwasher. In just 24 hours our lives have completely changed!! YIPPEE!!

021211Dishwasher01

021211Dishwasher02

No comments:

Post a Comment