Thursday, January 6, 2011

Birthday Time at Chuck E Cheese's

That's right... on Thursday 1/6/11 we took our yearly birthday trek to Chuck E Cheese's. This time for my 4th birthday.

Here are Isa and I riding the chair lift...

Hey, this thing isn't as scary as it used to be, and does it seem I may be getting too big for it!!??

010611ChuckECheese01

Hmmm, does Isa like it... or not? She insisted she liked it but her face didn't seem so sure...

010611ChuckECheese02



Then Isa and I had some fun riding this one together. I don't know what it is... maybe Cinderella's pumpkin coach?



Then Chuck E. Cheese himself came out:

010611ChuckECheese03

And we all danced B-I-N-G-O with him...





And then another cool dance...



We got a family shot in the draw your photo booth:

010611FamilyChuckECheeseShot

We had some cool ID cards made at another game:

010611XiaChuckECheeseCard

010611IsaChuckECheeseCard

Isa rode a VERY bumpy horse ride (and I kept trying to hit the button for the horse to jump, but Daddy kept telling me not to...):



Then Isa and I rode our last ride together, the one where our photo is taken when we ride...



Here are some of the photos we got from this ride...

First me...

010611XiaChuckECheeseCarPhoto

Then Isa...

010611IsaChuckECheeseCarPhoto

Then both of us...

010611Isa&XiaChuckECheeseCarPhoto

I fed my tickets into the ticket eating machine and got 54. That bought me a cute little frog toy and some Pop Rocks! I had never had them before and was a bit shocked at them popping in my mouth. Isa tried them too...



We had lots of fun. Plus, we won't have to wait a whole year to come back because Isa said she wants to come on HER birthday in March. I was so excited (don't know why buy Mommy and Daddy didn't seem as excited as us - what's up with that?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment