Sunday, June 20, 2010

Evening Antics

Mommy here. I have to say life is quite the whirlwind these days. Though it's a beautiful, fun, amazing time in our lives, I still can't believe how much work it is to raise children. I'm not complaining, I'm just constantly wondering how so many people have done it!!

As soon as I come home from work, it's kid central and I do love it. Here, on Tuesday 6/1/10, you can see me trying to get dinner together with both Xia and Isa clinging to each side of my legs! I mean really Xia, must you mash your head into my butt to look at Isa on the other side?!

Here's Isa peeking through:

After dinner it's play time for a bit, and then the bedtime routine begins. Here they are having their milk and oateeos. It's all worth it during these times of pure fun and joy. Just look at Isa cracking up! How can I for a moment complain about not having any time to myself anymore. I am going to enjoy this while I have it, because in the blink of an eye, they will no longer be clinging to me!

1 comment: