Monday, August 6, 2007

Sunday in Pittsburgh

Our last day was Sunday. We went to Sacred Heart Catholic Church in the morning. What a beautiful, BIG, church:


Then I played a little more with Kira and Marlon. Boy did I have fun with them ALL weekend. Mommy and Daddy were hoping they could come home with us to keep me occupied 24/7. Made their job a lot easier:




After our good-byes, we got back on the turnpike for the LONG ride home. I required a lengthy rest stop after some screaming in the car. I didn't think my parents were going to make it to the stop - it's a harrowing experience to have a baby screaming in the back seat, having no where to pull over, and being at the mercy of the next rest stop! Once I finally got there, I had a fine time entertaining the people entering the place:



We made it home safe and sound with no other long outbursts from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment