Monday, August 20, 2007

Bad Hair and a Cat Show

Boy, the weeks just fly by. I don't know if I told you yet, but I'm becoming very good at eating my cereal, fruits and some veggies. This weekend I tried green beans for the first time - not a big fan. In fact, I find myself gagging on them quite frequently. I can only imagine what peas will be like. Mommy makes my food and she made up peas, green beans and plums this weekend. Here's everything I've tried to date:
rice cereal
oatmeal cereal
sweet potatoes
butternut squash
apples
pears
bananas
green beans

Since my hair is getting a bit longer, I have some crazy bed head moments in the morning or upon waking from a nap. Here are some shots from a recent bad hair moment. The first one its hard to see because of the dark backgroud. If you click on the picture you'll see it bigger, which might help:




On Saturday 8/18/07 we went to the Lancaster Host Resort to see a big Cat Show. We didn't take any pictures up close because we didn't want to upset a cat about to be shown. But here are 2 shots of all of us from the 2nd level. One note, an excited, squealing baby is not good during judging - stay back! Boy, did we get some glares LOL But other people were really nice and let me see their beauties up close and everything. Personally, I think Annie and Herbie have them all beat!



4 comments:

  1. sounds like you guys have been getting around. Xia is getting so big! I think she is looking more and more like mommy.
    I do hope you take the morning off for Mothers group, we would love to have you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat show????? How did we miss a cat show????? Xia, you get cuter every time I see you! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Xia - I am looking forward to meeting your Mom this fall in Seattle. Are you coming too? My 3 year old, Ella, and 6 year old, Carter, would be happy to tell you all the cool kid hangouts in the Emerald City!

    Laura Staley

    P.S. - I think 7 months is my absolute favorite stage of babyhood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura,

    We are all very excited about our trip to Seattle. Well, actually, Daddy is a little apprehensive about it all, but he's a trooper and agreed to come. See you soon!

    Xia

    ReplyDelete