Friday, July 23, 2010

Vacation Time - Backyard Pool

Isa here. There is nothing better than spending the day in the backyard in the pool. This was the first time I was ever in a baby pool and the first time Mommy broke it out for the year. We really enjoyed ourselves on Monday 6/21/10 - as you can see...

First we had fun watching Xia blow some bubbles. I tried too, but not the best yet:



Then we got down to business concocting specialties with our spice water and spoons. I don't know why Mommy had a problem with me sampling the final product?



We stayed in the pool most of the day:



Then Xia decided to brave the depths of the unknown with her super-sized goggles!



It was a very relaxing day for all of us. Mommy sat outside with us and caught up on a stack of newspapers. Doesn't sound like much fun to me, but she sure seemed happy about knowing what was going on in the world again. I enjoyed sitting in the chair next to her from time to time:

2 comments:

  1. Reading the newspaper is exactly what I do when the kids are in the pool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. It's the best time to do it. I have 2 weeks worth stacked up now, guess we need a pool day...

    ReplyDelete