Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy 90th bday Great Grammom

Great Grammom celebrated her 90th birthday on Saturday 10/4/08. We had a nice time with family at the Olde Greenfield Inn.

We were excited to meet my new 2nd cousin, Nora - she's adorable. I even got to hold her (practice for the future...):



Mommy had to get in some practice too. She forgot how light a newborn is!

I had fun with the crayons and coloring book they gave me at the restaurant. And can you believe the size of the child's chicken parmigiana? Daddy and I finished it for lunch the next day even:



I spent most of my time playing with Nora's sisters Brigid and Claire. We were all given this cool crafty toy called Wikki Stix (wax covered yarn) at the restaurant and they were making bracelets and rings out of the stuff and putting them on me. I ended up with all of the jewelry at the end of the day!





Then Brigid entertained us with her rendition of "My Country 'Tis of Thee". I was most impressed:



And a last shot of me with their Daddy, Dennis:

Bummer, we didn't get a picture of Great Grammom!! Well, she looked wonderful and had a great day - she was all smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment