Sunday, January 24, 2010

Xia is 3 (aka Thirty-Six Months Old)!!!


Xia here. I turned 3 on Tuesday 1/5/10! I'm 3 feet 3 1/2 inches tall now and weigh 32 lbs! It's getting harder and harder to be carried around!

Mommy, Daddy, Isa and I all went to Chuck E Cheese to celebrate (I think this will become a yearly tradition). What was really cool is I could do most things on my own this year. I put my tokens in the rides, I got onto the rides and I even went up into the "tube" as I like to call it (the jungle gym filled with kids).

Here's one ride (Mommy can't remember the words to the song but finds this very disturbing the way the guy is just glaring at me as i ride with him. He's a vet or something like that...):



Next I rode the horse:



We played the "Shoot the Water" game...



I wasn't big enough to play this video game:

But I DID climb all over in the "tubes" and made lots of friends (Mommy was terrified!):

We also enjoyed the LIVE show - though it was sort of scary at the same time...



I even rode "the scary" ride - or at least it looked that way to me last year...



And the flying bicycle (though Daddy had to spin the pedals as my feet still don't reach - maybe next year?):

No comments:

Post a Comment