Thursday, February 7, 2008

What I did over the weekend...

Well, Mommy forgot to bring the camera with us on Saturday and Sunday this past weekend. So, I'm sorry, but no pictures for you. But we had a full, fun weekend.

On Saturday, we went to That Fish Place and looked at all the cool fish and other animals and even some sting rays in a touch pond. That evening, we sent to Mike and Amanda's - that's Eli and Kylie's parents. I had so much fun playing all night long. I just kept cruising around furniture and crawling from room to room. I love exploring new places.

Then, on Sunday I got to go to Bodi's first birthday. There I had even more fun crawling around. They have some very nice dogs and a cat too. Probably more animals I didn't see. Bodi's mom, Michelle, takes care of animals found that are sick and nurses them back to health and finds them new homes. What a great thing. Bodi's Daddy, Brian, sings in a great band called Green Eggs. He and Daddy used to play in a band a long time ago...

So, that was my exciting weekend. Stay tuned for my 13 month old photo coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment