Friday, June 15, 2007

Happy 50th Wedding Anniversary!

My Great Great Uncle Leroy and Great Great Aunt Jean Zimmerman celebrated their 50th Wedding Anniversary on Saturday 6/9/07. What a great example of marriage. Leroy is my Daddy's PePaw's brother - his name was Elmer Zimmerman. What a great turnout!

Here I am eying up their beautiful cake. If you can see it, look at the picture of them in their younger days:


And here they are happy as can be on their special day:


After their party, we headed over to Lancaster Catholic High for the Relay for Life that was happening there. What great, sunny weather. We went to watch our friend Mary sing with her church group, Women at the Well. It was great. Mommy can't decide which picture is cuter, so here they both are. I'm so happy (well at least Mommy hopes I am) to be able to wear all these sun dresses that have been hanging in my closet:


No comments:

Post a Comment